Before your use of the Industrial Technology Research Institute ("ITRI") website (the "Website"), please carefully read all the terms and conditions listed in this ITRI legal notice. Your use of the information provided on this Website will be deemed that you agree to abide by every term and condition listed in this ITRI legal notice.
1. Copyrights of all the contents and materials published on this Website belong to ITRI. Please be aware of the following provisions in using any information from this Website:
- None of the information provided on this Website may be duplicated, reproduced, transmitted or modified, either in part or in whole, in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of ITRI.
- Except as noted on any webpage, you, under a reasonable scale, may download or print out information from this Website for research or personal non-profit purposes.
- For the convenience of browsing webpages, you may duplicate a file temporarily to your computer.
- Contents and intellectual property notices of material downloaded or printed shall not be modified arbitrarily.
Every company name and trademark mentioned on this Website belongs to their true and lawful owner(s).
2. You shall double check the contents on this Website for accuracy:
- Any information provided on this Website should not be relied on as the basis for doing anything.
- Any information provided on this Website is for broadcasting industrial and technological developments from ITRI's work. It is not suggested that it will resolve any professional, medical, scientific, or technological problem.
- Any information provided on this Website may consist of uncertainty in the state-of-the-art technology field. ITRI will not warrant the correctness, time-efficiency and completeness of the information.
- Any information provided on this Website may be changed from time to time, and may not notify you.
- Due to the practical difficulties of investigating all the information provided on this Website from possible infringement, ITRI shall not be liable for any infringement occurring from using the information on this Website. You shall be responsible for any damage suffered as a result of such infringement.
3. Notice to authors
Before submitting an article to this Website, please ensure its legality and copyright, and warrant that it is not violating the rights of any third party. Furthermore, you agree that ITRI, at its sole discretion, has the right to remove an article which is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law of any jurisdiction. You acknowledge that ITRI has rights, on a profit or non-profit basis, to publish, reproduce, modify, edit, and transmit the article you submit.
4. Notice to web links
- This Website reserves the right to agree to be linked or framed. ITRI’s permission shall be acquired in advance before one links to or frames this Website.
- This Website may be linked to other websites only as a convenience. ITRI will not be responsible for the contents of those websites.