Our COVID-19 saliva-based nucleic acid test kit provides a point-of-care testing (POCT) solution, including:
1. Fast and high-efficient isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology using the loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) method can complete the reaction within 60 minutes. Greatly reduces the operation steps and the costs for expensive instruments.
2. The test results can be easily interpreted by the naked eye: the lateral-flow immunoassay (LFA) process is simple and convenient. Even non-professionals can operate it with simple training, and it can be interpreted by the naked eyes in 5 minutes.
This detection platform only needs a simple thermal device to perform point-of-care testing (POCT). It is the most convenient and simple solution suitable for primary medical units.
- Self-collected saliva.
- Reduce the discomfort of the examinee during the sampling process and the risk of infection for the inspection personnel.
- The specific RT-LAMP primers of SARS-CoV-2 virus and oral mucosal cells can ensure the accurate operation process.
- Using loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) method. No need for expensive equipment.
- High-specific to COVID-19 and easily interpret results by the naked eye.
- Internal control group for quality control of saliva nucleic acid extraction process and enzyme reaction.
Applications & Benefits
1. Saliva self-collection can be carried out without medical professionals. The place can be at the airport's immigration collection station or at home. The saliva samples will be delivered to the inspection center for viral RNA detection.
2. New COVID-19 saliva-based Test Kit is a new generation of nucleic acid rapid platform which can integrate upstream nucleic acid extraction and downstream detection manufacturers to form a rapid nucleic acid detection industry chain alliance.
3. This platform has excellent scalability for new detection kits. Only need to change the specific primer for the pathogen, such as oral cancer, enterovirus, and influenza virus detection, etc.
One-Stop Biomedical Services
- Listing Regulations Consulting: FDA/TFDA/CE application, medical device verification/export, medical device/medicine registration, IRB document organization, clinical trial application, and more.
- Technology Transfer: Bio-IT, diagnostics and precision medicine technology, regeneration medicine technology, natural medicine and healthcare technology, targeted drug and delivery technology.
- Model Translation: Domestic supply chain linkage, medical device design control, market analysis, strategy analysis of regulation in commercialization, and more.
- Preclinical / Clinical Trial: Functional safety assessments, clinical research organization linkage, clinical evaluation and analysis, clinical trial planning, clinical trial analysis and reports.
- Other Services: Quality system consulting, commercialization consulting, smart health solutions, software validation, medical device risk management, information security risk evaluation, technical documents preparation, business ecosystem linkage, and more.