ITRI has developed a handheld sonography system which weighs less than 400 g and is less than 16 cm in length. By using this wireless device along with a customized mobile application, doctors can diagnose patients in a variety of settings, including home care. The ultrasound imaging system features high-resolution imaging technology and is equipped with a series of ultrasound probes for different applications, such as internal medicine, gynecology, and rehabilitation.
Applications & Benefits
It is particularly suitable for emergency. This innovation was a winner of the 16th Taiwan National Innovation Awards.
One-Stop Biomedical Services
- Listing Regulations Consulting: FDA/TFDA/CE application, medical device verification/export, medical device/medicine registration, IRB document organization, clinical trial application, and more.
- Technology Transfer: Bio-IT, diagnostics and precision medicine technology, regeneration medicine technology, natural medicine and healthcare technology, targeted drug and delivery technology.
- Model Translation: Domestic supply chain linkage, medical device design control, market analysis, strategy analysis of regulation in commercialization, and more.
- Preclinical / Clinical Trial: Functional safety assessments, clinical research organization linkage, clinical evaluation and analysis, clinical trial planning, clinical trial analysis and reports.
- Other Services: Quality system consulting, commercialization consulting, smart health solutions, software validation, medical device risk management, information security risk evaluation, technical documents preparation, business ecosystem linkage, and more.