- IEKView：Net Zero as the Paradigm Shift in the Global Energy Market
Net zero emissions refers to the full neutralization of emission and absorption of greenhouse gases in a country or a region. This includes both di...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜International Linkage in the New Global Arena
Export plays a crucial role in Taiwan’s economy. According to the statistics from WTO, in 2020 Taiwan exported products to 213 countries and ...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜Strengthening the Industry Autonomy of European Industries
Current Development Status of European Industries.
Affected by global geopolitics and pandemic lockdowns, the EU’s GDP in 2020 has signif...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜A New Industry Strategy to Integrate the Entire Nation
Current Development Status of Japanese Industries.
Recently, the Japanese Government has been focusing on promoting nationwide integration poli...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜Electric Vehicles Are Creating New Opportunities for the Global Automobile Industry
The electric vehicle industry is driving new business opportunities.
The carbon reduction and net zero carbon emissions/carbon neutrality goals...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜US Government Leads Businesses into the Global Market
Current Development Status of US Industries.
US President Biden’s technology policies focus on enhancing the nation’s technology ca...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜Taiwan Plays a Crucial Role in the World's Resilient Industry Ecochains
Starting from 2018, under ITRI President Edwin Liu’s leadership, ITRI’s Industry, Science and Technology International Strategy Center ...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜Helping Semiconductor Equipment Businesses Enter the Global Market
The objective is to enter the global semiconductor equipment market.
In 2020, Taiwan’s semiconductor equipment market ranked number two i...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜Low Carbon Material Recycling Technologies in Chemical Material Industries Stimulate International Collaborations
Strengthen low carbon material recycling R&D in chemical and material industries.
Due to the efforts of governments and international brand...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜Pandemic Stimulates Industry Transformation Business Opportunities in Emerging Regions
Current Development Status of Industries in Emerging Regions.
Heavily impacted by the global COVID-19 pandemic, New Southbound Countries (count...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜Using Digital Platforms to Expand International Market Coverage
Using digital platforms to link with the world.
Taiwan has long been a hardware supplier in the global technology ecochains. In the past 50 yea...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜Showing the World Taiwan's Strength
Strengthen Industry Resilience and Competitiveness to Establish More International Linkages
TIn response to international trends such as Digita...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜Interdisciplinary Collaborations to Advance the Precision Health Industry
Using technology to realize the future of precision medicine.
Digital technology makes personalized health management possible and drives the d...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜Realizing the Net Zero Carbon Vision
Net zero emission is the global trend.
At the 2015 COP 21, 195 countries unanimously passed the Paris Agreement, forming the latest global carb...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜Grasping the Future Trends of LEO Communication Satellites Industries
Enhancing the R&D capabilities of the LEO communication satellite industry.
Starting from 2014, new satellite operator SpaceX and others an...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜The Inter-generational Transformation of Scientific Agriculture
The upgrading and transformation of scientific agriculture.
Taking immediate actions to mitigate climate change, emphasizing on environment pro...
- 2021 IEKTopics｜Startups Are Driving Industry Transformations
Startups are driving industry transformation.
It is not easy for a startup to succeed as it has to overcome three trials: industry entry point,...
- IEKView：Digital Empowerment Applications Showcased at CES 2022 as Business Opportunities for Sustainability
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in the U.S. is the bellwether of technology trends for the year to come. CES 2022 pointed to the trends of sust...
- IEKView：Carbon Footprint and Corporate Management of Manufacturing Process, Equipment and Products… Taiwan needs to capture the opportunity of net-zero carbon transformation
In response to global climate change and to strive for environmental protection, more than 130 countries have declared their intention or plans to ...
- IEKView：Display Industry Thrives due to COVID-19
During recent years, displays have been increasingly integrating technologies such as IoT (Internet-of-Things), 5G, cloud, Big Data and artificial ...