ITRI aims to connect the global innovative technology ecosystem network and link Taiwan with the world. Our branch locations in the US, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Russia and other parts of the world are crucial to setting up a global technical collaboration platform between major countries and regions. The platform can facilitate stronger and broader long-term partnerships and bilateral/multilateral collaborations between international agencies.
- ITRI's Positive Pressure COVID-19 Testing Booth to Protect Frontline Medical Workers
With ITRI’s positive pressure testing booth, medical staff can just wear masks and normal lab gowns when taking samples. With ITRI’s positive pressure testing booth, medical staff can just wear masks
- ITRI’s HoMe Care Quarantine Service Integrates ICT Technologies to Fight the Pandemic
At the highest peak of the pandemic, tens of thousands of individuals in Taiwan were subject to home quarantine/isolation, placing huge personnel and logistic burdens on local civil administration and
- ITRI Unveils Taiwan's First Medical Grade Ventilator Prototype
The COVID-19 outbreak is raging throughout the world, with the number of confirmed cases globally having exceeded 3.66 million and the number of deaths at 250,000 as of May 7. Foreign demand for venti
- Breakthrough in COVID-19 Testing: ITRI Develops Nucleic Acid Detection System for 1-Hour Rapid Tests
Amid the war against the COVID-19 pandemic, ITRI is turning to its technological prowess to fight the virus and prohibit its spreading.
- ITRI Uses AI Technology to Accurately Detect Body Temperature
As the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues its march throughout the globe, taking one's temperature has become one of a crucial steps in containing the spread of the virus. On April 9th, I
- ITRI Assists Mask Manufacturers with Production Machinery
In response to the outbreak of COVID-19, Taiwan’s government coordinated and multiplied the production capacity for surgical masks to ensure a sufficient supply to both medical workers and the general