Before your access of the information contained in this website (hereinafter referred to as "Website"), please carefully read all the terms and conditions provided in this legal notice. Your access or use of the information provided on this Website will be deemed that you agree to abide by every term and condition listed in this legal notice.
1. The contents of this Website are protected under the laws of the Republic of China
Copyrights of all the contents and materials published on this Website belong to Industrial Technology Research Institute (hereinafter referred to as “ITRI”). Please be aware of and comply with the following provisions in using any information in this Website:
- None of the information provided on this Website may be duplicated, reproduced, transmitted, modified, or extracted, either in part or in whole, in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of ITRI.
- Except as otherwise noted on any webpage, you may under a reasonable scale, download or print out information from this Website for research or non-profit purposes.
- For the convenience of browsing webpages, you may duplicate the files needed temporarily to your computer.
- Contents and intellectual property notices of material downloaded or printed shall not be modified, removed or obscured in any respect.
If you do not comply with any provisions above, ITRI may suspend or terminate the provision of any services to you.
2. Before using any information contained in this Website, please double check the contents on this Website for accuracy
- Any information provided on this Website should not be used as the basis for your decision to conduct any activities.
- Any information provided on this Website is for broadcasting ITRI’s industrial and technological developments. It is not suggested to be used as solving any professional, medical, scientific, or technological problem.
- Any information provided on this Website may still consist of uncertainty in the state-of-the-art technology field. ITRI only provides such information on an “as is” basis. Neither warranties on the correctness, time-efficiency, and completeness, nor warranties of any other kinds, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, of the information are made by ITRI.
- Any information provided on this Website is subject to change by ITRI from time to time in ITRI’s sole discretion, and ITRI is not obliged to give you any notice for such changes.
- Due to the practical difficulties of investigating all the information provided on this Website for possible infringement, ITRI shall not be liable for any infringement occurring from using the information on this Website. You shall solely be responsible for any damage suffered as a result of such infringement. However, your suggestions or corrections regarding the information on this Website are welcomed.
3. Web links notice
- This Website may be linked or framed, provided, however, that ITRI’s written permission shall be acquired in advance.
- This Website may include links to other websites for the sake of convenience. However, ITRI is not responsible for the contents of those websites.
4. Awareness of Internet security and computer viruses
- There are still some unsafe factors on the World Wide Web (WWW), also known as the Internet. You shall be aware that any information transmitted between you and this Website may be intercepted or modified by a third party.
- ITRI is cautious in maintaining the security of this Website, but ITRI does not warrant that any material transmitted from this Website is absolutely free from computer viruses or other defects.
5. On-line privacy protection
- ITRI will cautiously use the personal information you submit to this Website. Such information will be used by ITRI for the sole purpose of providing better services to you.
- To have a better understanding of your needs, this Website may, through a service hotline or some other functions available herein, ask you to provide additional personal data, including, without limitation, your name, address, and telephone number. You have the right not to acquire any information from this Website. After subscribing to ITRI newsletter, you can check your e-mail sent from this Website for ways to unsubscribe.
- Please do not send any confidential information to this Website. Every question and problem sent to this Website will be submitted to relevant sectors of ITRI for appropriate processing.
- This Website will not give your personal data to any third party without your prior permission. However, if there is a need to provide you with particular services, such as providing customer support services or printed materials as you require, ITRI is entitled to give your name, address, and telephone number to a third party, such as a logistics provider.