ITRI aims to connect the global innovative technology ecosystem network and link Taiwan with the world. Our branch locations in the US, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Russia and other parts of the world are crucial to setting up a global technical collaboration platform between major countries and regions. The platform can facilitate stronger and broader long-term partnerships and bilateral/multilateral collaborations between international agencies.
- Sixteen Leading RTOs including ITRI Announce RIN Joint Statement
ITRI participated in the 3rd RIN (RTOs International Network) Business Meeting on March 10, 2021, and concluded a RIN Joint Statement supported by EARTO (European Association of Research & Technology
- ITRI and UK CSA Catapult Form Partnership to Promote the Next Generation of Compound Semiconductor Innovations
In order to promote compound semiconductor R&D, ITRI and British CSA Catapult signed an MoU, marking a stepping stone for the collaboration between two top-notch research organizations.
- ITRI and Czech Republic Embark on New Chapter in Technology Diplomacy
An 89-member Czech delegation led by Senate President Miloš Vystrčil made a visit to ITRI today in Hsinchu, where the delegation will learn about ITRI’s accomplishments in biomedical and pandemic prev
- ITRI and UCLA to Collaborate on AI Robot Development
On August 13th, ITRI and the UCLA Samueli School of Engineering announced a research collaboration to develop AI in robotics. ITRI President Edwin Liu and UCLA Samueli Dean Jayathi Murthy signed an Mo
- UKTW I2P Celebrates First Successful Year of UK-TW Science Research Cooperation
ITRI and British Office Taipei today hosted an event to recognize the first successful year of the UK-Taiwan Innovative Industries Programme (UKTW I2P), which was launched in March 2018 to promote UK-