ITRI aims to connect the global innovative technology ecosystem network and link Taiwan with the world. Our branch locations in the US, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Russia and other parts of the world are crucial to setting up a global technical collaboration platform between major countries and regions. The platform can facilitate stronger and broader long-term partnerships and bilateral/multilateral collaborations between international agencies.
- ITRI and USC Launch Next-Generation Semiconductor Cooperation
ITRI, with the support of Taiwan’s Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA), announced the commencement of the collaboration with University of Southern California (USC) on IC design and development, IP su
- ITRI, AITA, and UCLA CHIPS Forge Cooperation on AI Chip Development
The Department of Industrial Technology (DoIT) of the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) is supporting the commencement of cooperation between ITRI, the AI on Chip Taiwan Alliance (AITA), and the UCL
- Sixteen Leading RTOs including ITRI Announce RIN Joint Statement
ITRI participated in the 3rd RIN (RTOs International Network) Business Meeting on March 10, 2021, and concluded a RIN Joint Statement supported by EARTO (European Association of Research & Technology
- ITRI and UK CSA Catapult Form Partnership to Promote the Next Generation of Compound Semiconductor Innovations
In order to promote compound semiconductor R&D, ITRI and British CSA Catapult signed an MoU, marking a stepping stone for the collaboration between two top-notch research organizations.
- ITRI and Czech Republic Embark on New Chapter in Technology Diplomacy
An 89-member Czech delegation led by Senate President Miloš Vystrčil made a visit to ITRI today in Hsinchu, where the delegation will learn about ITRI’s accomplishments in biomedical and pandemic prev