ITRI aims to connect the global innovative technology ecosystem network and link Taiwan with the world. Our branch locations in the US, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Russia and other parts of the world are crucial to setting up a global technical collaboration platform between major countries and regions. The platform can facilitate stronger and broader long-term partnerships and bilateral/multilateral collaborations between international agencies.
- ITRI and Tokuyama Jointly Promote Development of Next-Generation Semiconductors
ITRI and Tokuyama held a collaboration agreement signing ceremony to announce the joint development of quality detection technology for semiconductor materials.
- Taiwan & Germany Jointly Create Advanced Laser Applications Service Center
ITRI, the Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI), and the world-leading laser applications brand TRUMPF have decided to jointly establish the Taiwan Semicon & Electronic Industries Laser Appl
- ITRI and Excelsius Medical Collaborate on High-Precision Ophthalmic Technology
ITRI and Excelsius Medical will further their collaboration on the development of the OCM-embedded multi-functional high-precision ophthalmic system.
- ITRI, Xplova, and Everest Textile Sign Cooperation Agreement on Digital Fitness Platform at CES 2020
ITRI, Xplova, and Everest Textile signed an MoU on January 7th at the CES 2020 in Las Vegas to announce their cooperation on the development of a digital fitness platform. The cooperation w
- ITRI Establishes New Connections in Southeast Asia: Taiwan and Malaysia to Jointly Create New Smart
ITRI is working with industries and non-profit organizations to create new business opportunities in Malaysia to further promote Taiwan’s scientific research results overseas. With ITRI Executive Vice