ITRI aims to connect the global innovative technology ecosystem network and link Taiwan with the world. Our branch locations in the US, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Russia and other parts of the world are crucial to setting up a global technical collaboration platform between major countries and regions. The platform can facilitate stronger and broader long-term partnerships and bilateral/multilateral collaborations between international agencies.
- ITRI and Oxford Instruments Foster Cooperation on Semiconductor Measurement Technology
Semiconductor manufacturers moving into the 2 nm process are facing challenges in accurately measuring the dimensions of key components, such as transistor structure, size, and film thickness. Based o
- ITRI and Oxford Instruments Signed Agreement to Collaborate on Compound Semiconductors
ITRI and Oxford Instruments signed a cooperative research project on the development of next-gen compound semiconductors on September 24, under the witness of the officials of the Department of Indust
- ITRI Provides Resources for Innovative IC Design Startups in Taiwan with Arm
Taiwan is a hub for global semiconductor manufacturing. To promote local IC design startups, the Industrial Development Bureau (IDB) under the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) is supporting ITRI an
- Taiwan & Germany Jointly Create Advanced Laser Applications Service Center
ITRI, the Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI), and the world-leading laser applications brand TRUMPF have decided to jointly establish the Taiwan Semicon & Electronic Industries Laser Appl
- ITRI and Excelsius Medical Collaborate on High-Precision Ophthalmic Technology
ITRI and Excelsius Medical will further their collaboration on the development of the OCM-embedded multi-functional high-precision ophthalmic system.
- ITRI, Xplova, and Everest Textile Sign Cooperation Agreement on Digital Fitness Platform at CES 2020
ITRI, Xplova, and Everest Textile signed an MoU on January 7th at the CES 2020 in Las Vegas to announce their cooperation on the development of a digital fitness platform. The cooperation w