VeinSharp uses near-infrared rays to detect superficial subcutaneous veins. It calculates the peak absorption of specific wavelengths in the venous blood. Through photoelectric information conversion, the micro-projection module instantly projects the vein image on the skin. This function is convenient for medical staff to check the distribution and direction of blood vessels, so as to improve the first success rate of venipuncture injection. Especially for obesity, elderly or young children who are not easy to see and touch blood vessels, they can avoid the pain of multiple needles. It also reduces the pressure of failed venipuncture from medical staff. It is also a good tool for nursing school students to practice venipuncture.
- Optics: Focus-free
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Subcutaneous vein sensing depth :0.7cm
- Working distance :25~40cm
- Black-white high contrast mode
- Red-green contrast mode
- Depth discrimination mode
- Pediatric projection mode
- Handheld mode
- Cantilever mode
Applications & Benefits
- Intravenous therapy
- Withdraw blood
- Varicose vein detection
- Facial blood vessel observation
One-Stop Biomedical Services
- Listing Regulations Consulting: FDA/TFDA/CE application, medical device verification/export, medical device/medicine registration, IRB document organization, clinical trial application, and more.
- Technology Transfer: Bio-IT, diagnostics and precision medicine technology, regeneration medicine technology, natural medicine and healthcare technology, targeted drug and delivery technology.
- Model Translation: Domestic supply chain linkage, medical device design control, market analysis, strategy analysis of regulation in commercialization, and more.
- Preclinical / Clinical Trial: Functional safety assessments, clinical research organization linkage, clinical evaluation and analysis, clinical trial planning, clinical trial analysis and reports.
- Other Services: Quality system consulting, commercialization consulting, smart health solutions, software validation, medical device risk management, information security risk evaluation, technical documents preparation, business ecosystem linkage, and more.