The spinal surgical navigation-robotic arm system, which including medical robotic arm was driven through medical navigation system, and high accuracy robotic arms achieve precise surgical plans to make surgery accurate and safe. Integration of trans-disciplinary technologies to roll out an innovated surgical robot will drove the medical devices into next intelligent generation, and smart robotic techniques in the medical field is also the business opportunities of future.
- 6-joint Robotics manipulators
- Precise surgery: Accuracy of distance deviation ≤ 2 mm, and average deviation of angle ≤ 2 degree.
- Navigation systems were used to position robotic arms to achieve automatic surgical planning and guiding.
- Shorten the preparing time: the end effect of robotic arm and the position of patient were recorded as relative position in the same coordinate, and saving time of registration.
- Realizing personalized medicine: the surgical planning could be precise execute via navigation system.
- Reducing radiation exposure: Integration of C-arm-based surgical navigation and surgical robotic arm to reduce operation time.
Applications & Benefits
- Applied in posterior spinal surgery, especially in pedicle screw fixation.
- There is not domestic products contain surgical robotic arms, and these outcomes are laying the foundation of products development in the future.
One-Stop Biomedical Services
- Listing Regulations Consulting: FDA/TFDA/CE application, medical device verification/export, medical device/medicine registration, IRB document organization, clinical trial application, and more.
- Technology Transfer: Bio-IT, diagnostics and precision medicine technology, regeneration medicine technology, natural medicine and healthcare technology, targeted drug and delivery technology.
- Model Translation: Domestic supply chain linkage, medical device design control, market analysis, strategy analysis of regulation in commercialization, and more.
- Preclinical / Clinical Trial: Functional safety assessments, clinical research organization linkage, clinical evaluation and analysis, clinical trial planning, clinical trial analysis and reports.
- Other Services: Quality system consulting, commercialization consulting, smart health solutions, software validation, medical device risk management, information security risk evaluation, technical documents preparation, business ecosystem linkage, and more.