It is recognized that medical uses for 3D printing technology, both actual and potential, will bring revolutionary changes. Application of 3D model reconstruction, customized design and additive layer manufacturing technologies to design and manufacture the bio-active medical devices, such as bone screw and implants. The bio-active implants with flexible and microstructure design could reduce the rigidity of the implant and increase bone growth. In addition, a new generation of artificial ligaments using 3D bioactive composite scaffolds for tissue engineering could also achieve enhanced cell attachment and osseointegration in soft-tissue reconstruction.
- Size & Shape: design for customer needs
- Materials: Metal, polymer, composite or biodegradable materials
- Property: high density (>99%) and porosity (≥40%)
- Mechanics: fatigue test>100,000 cycles；high strength (20~200Mpa; controllable)
- Others: Flexible, multi-spiral and microstructure design for bone Implant; Composite material, profiled fibre and 3D weaving for artificial ligaments/tendon.
- Using 3D printing technology to design and manufacture the bio-active implants with special flexibility and microstructure to improve osseointegration and soft-hard tissue integration.
- Textile-based scaffolds for tissue engineering
Applications & Benefits
- 3D printing technology with tissue engineering that are widely used in sports medicine, such as shoulder injuries, hip injuries and knee injuries.
- The bio-active screw could lead to novel medical implants in orthopedics, dentistry, and aesthetic medicine, especially in geriatric or osteoporotic patients.
- Application of Biotechnology in the Processing of Textile Fabrics.
One-Stop Biomedical Services
- Listing Regulations Consulting: FDA/TFDA/CE application, medical device verification/export, medical device/medicine registration, IRB document organization, clinical trial application, and more.
- Technology Transfer: Bio-IT, diagnostics and precision medicine technology, regeneration medicine technology, natural medicine and healthcare technology, targeted drug and delivery technology.
- Model Translation: Domestic supply chain linkage, medical device design control, market analysis, strategy analysis of regulation in commercialization, and more.
- Preclinical / Clinical Trial: Functional safety assessments, clinical research organization linkage, clinical evaluation and analysis, clinical trial planning, clinical trial analysis and reports.
- Other Services: Quality system consulting, commercialization consulting, smart health solutions, software validation, medical device risk management, information security risk evaluation, technical documents preparation, business ecosystem linkage, and more.