ITRI has developed series of lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) with proprietary ionizable lipids. Results of in-vivo transfection of reporter mRNA in mice showed transfection efficiency of ITRI’s LNP similar as benchmark MC-3 LNP. In ex-vivo transfection of primary T and NK cells, ITRI’s LNP showed >80% transfection efficiency. ITRI’s LNP outperforms the current gold standard LNPs (MC3 and SM102) in transfection of primary T cells. ITRI’s ICT-LNP is well tolerated based on viability and proliferation data.
Features & Advantages
- ITRI’s LNP showed comparable in-vivo transfection efficiency to benchmark MC3-LNP
- ITRI’s LNP showed >80% mRNA transfection efficiency in primary T and NK cells
- ITRI LNP use ITRI’s novel ionizable lipid. (US provisional patent submitted)
Applications & Benefits
Lipid nanoparticle might be used to encapsulate siRNA, DNA, mRNA and CRISPR mRNA for in-vivo application or ex-vivo immune T or NK cell modification.
One-Stop Biomedical Services
- Listing Regulations Consulting: FDA/TFDA/CE application, medical device verification/export, medical device/medicine registration, IRB document organization, clinical trial application, and more.
- Technology Transfer: Bio-IT, diagnostics and precision medicine technology, regeneration medicine technology, natural medicine and healthcare technology, and targeted drug and delivery technology.
- Model Translation: Domestic supply chain linkage, medical device design control, market analysis, strategy analysis of regulation in commercialization, and more.
- Preclinical / Clinical Trial: Functional safety assessments, clinical research organization linkage, clinical evaluation and analysis, clinical trial planning, and clinical trial analysis and reports.
- Other Services: Quality system consulting, commercialization consulting, smart health solutions, software validation, medical device risk management, information security risk evaluation, technical document preparation, business ecosystem linkage, and more.