Cell sheets have been used for more than a decade in the field of cell therapy. This technology involves various biomedical materials to create integrated cell sheets, such as highly biocompatible substrates, thermal-sensitive biomaterials, special aseptic packaging, and institutional machine design. With the above technologies integrated, cell sheets can be directly produced in the surgical room, simplifying the production process and reducing the risk of possible contamination during transportation.
- Forming temperature control range: RT-50 ℃
- Cell sheet size: 4 cm×4 cm
- Cell sheet production rate: 4 cm×4 cm/10 min
- Printing operation method: operation with one-button touch
- Cell sheet can be produced in surgical room
- Thermal-sensitive biomaterial
- Simple and convenient man-machine interface
- Cell sheet is formed in aseptic packaging with no risk of contamination
Applications & Benefits
- Cell therapy for regenerative medicine
- Skin tissue repair
- Tendon injury repair
- Myocardial tissue damage
One-Stop Biomedical Services
- Listing Regulations Consulting: FDA/TFDA/CE application, medical device verification/export, medical device/medicine registration, IRB document organization, clinical trial application, and more.
- Technology Transfer: Bio-IT, diagnostics and precision medicine technology, regeneration medicine technology, natural medicine and healthcare technology, targeted drug and delivery technology.
- Model Translation: Domestic supply chain linkage, medical device design control, market analysis, strategy analysis of regulation in commercialization, and more.
- Preclinical/Clinical Trial: Functional safety assessments, clinical research organization linkage, clinical evaluation and analysis, clinical trial planning, clinical trial analysis and reports.
- Other Services: Quality system consulting, commercialization consulting, smart health solutions, software validation, medical device risk management, information security risk evaluation, technical documents preparation, business ecosystem linkage, and more.