Traditionally, marine, animal agriculture and industrial wastes are treated by landfill or incineration, which will not only cause air, earth and water pollution, but also the cost of treatment. The circulation economy of calcium can effectively treat wastes and reprocess them to produce calcium derivative with high value added. Through transportation management, preprocessing, reaction, purification, derivative manufacturing steps, combined with process amplification technology and factory construction guidance, it provides from research, development, modification, amplification, quality control, and whole plant output of different raw materials. ITRI could provide the one stop total solution service.
The Industrial Technology Research Institute has established complete calcium rich wastes, regardless of marine, animal agriculture and industrial wastes. Through conceptual standardization procedures, a high efficiency one stop waste treatment process has been established, starting with raw material pretreatment and preliminary cleaning to remove foreign matter can effectively prolong the processing life of facility and improve the efficiency of reaction. Then, the reaction module is used to select the most suitable reaction module and conditions for the extraction of calcium related substances according to the characteristics of different sources or wastes. At the same time, it is also an environmentally friendly green technology process that does not cause additional burden on the environment. The purified and extracted calcium related substances can be modified by chemical reactions according to the target market, providing food grade, cosmetics grade, pharmaceutical grade, and fine chemical products. The use of products not only effectively achieves high value, higher threshold of technology, and high quality standards, it is also conducive to patent portfolio and the establishment of uniqueness in the market.
- Circulation application
- Value added calcium derivatives
- Green technology with environment friendly process
Applications & Benefits
Calcium derivatives/Circular economy
One-Stop Biomedical Services
- Listing Regulations Consulting: FDA/TFDA/CE application, medical device verification/export, medical device/medicine registration, IRB document organization, clinical trial application, and more.
- Technology Transfer: Bio-IT, diagnostics and precision medicine technology, regeneration medicine technology, natural medicine and healthcare technology, targeted drug and delivery technology.
- Model Translation: Domestic supply chain linkage, medical device design control, market analysis, strategy analysis of regulation in commercialization, and more.
- Preclinical / Clinical Trial: Functional safety assessments, clinical research organization linkage, clinical evaluation and analysis, clinical trial planning, clinical trial analysis and reports.
- Other Services: Quality system consulting, commercialization consulting, smart health solutions, software validation, medical device risk management, information security risk evaluation, technical documents preparation, business ecosystem linkage, and more.