Service Systems Technology Center
- EMBA, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- M.S., Information and Electronic Engineering, National Central University, Taiwan
- General Director, Service Systems Technology Center (2018 to Present)
- Deputy General Director, Information and Communications Research Laboratories (2017-2019.02)
- Executive Director, Information Service Industry Association of R.O.C. (2014 to Present)
- Principal Investigator, Research Program of Industrial Infrastructure Technology in Electronics, Electrical, and Software Fields, Department of Industrial Technology, MOEA (2018 to Present)
- Deputy General Director, Computational Intelligence Technology Center, ITRI (2013-2017)
- Chief Technology Officer, Information Field, Information and Communications Research Laboratories, ITRI (2012-2013)
- Director, Chinese Cryptology and Information Security Association (2003-2006)
- Principal Investigator, Big Data Policy Promotion Research Program, Board of Science and Technology, Executive Yuan (2015-2016)
- Principal Investigator, Big Data Innovations & Smart Living Applications (2014-2017)
- Principal Investigator, Mobile Living Systems and Technology Development, Department of Industrial Technology, MOEA (2006-2012)
- Principal Investigator, Smart Living Applications Promotion Project, Industrial Development Bureau, MOEA (2010-2013)
- Principal Investigator, M-Taiwan Applications Promotion Project, Industrial Development Bureau, MOEA (2005-2010)
- ITRI Representative, Advisory Committee, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Value Leadership Award, MOEA (2011, 2012)
- Top 10 Distinguished Engineer Award, Taiwan (2008)
- Excellent Achievements in Technology Development Plan, MOEA (2004)
- Outstanding I.T. Elite Award, Taiwan (2001)
About Service Systems Technology Center
The Service Systems Technology Center applies service design, system integration, relevant interdisciplinary expertise and other core technologies to smart commerce, cold chain management and healthcare in an attempt to create the new opportunities, innovative organization and business models for service industries with major economic-social benefits. Moreover, the Center incubates emerging business and industry ecology systems to closely integrate technology, products, systems, and service process, which can thereby build a high-value emerging service or product.
- Upgrade Taiwanese industries by creating incubation speed and success rate with high values and innovative services.
- Promote consulting services, solutions and the export and internationalization of service products.
- Promote the upgrade and transformation of domestic key service industries and relevant manufacturing.