The world’s largest tech trade show CES 2022, which hosts over 2,300 exhibitors from across the globe, kicked off today with its in-person event taking place during January 5-7 (Pacific Standard Time). To meet ITRI at CES 2022, visitors are welcome to its digital venue to enjoy the online showcase. A physical pavilion located at Booth 9513, LVCC, North Hall, Las Vegas is also ready with cautious COVID-19 safety measures for face-to-face visits. It is expected that this dual approach will create a “physical x virtual” exhibition experience that allows visitors from around the world to explore innovations wherever they are.
“We are very excited to join CES 2022 in this challenging yet exuberant time. On this global stage for innovation, we exhibit 13 of ITRI’s innovations with the confluence of AI, robotics, ICT, health and other technologies to seek for international technology transfers and business collaboration opportunities,” said Dr. Sean S.H. Wang, President of ITRI International Inc., a subsidiary of ITRI based in the US. “In the exhibition hall and via online, we have been energetically engaging interactive, intelligent and productive discussions with potential partners around the world,” he added.
Brian Moon, Vice President of Sales and Business Development, Consumer Technology Association (CTA), noted that this year CES has so much innovation to show, including automotive, audio/video, NFT, and space techs. He was impressed by ITRI’s pandemic-related innovations in digital health and virtual entertainment such as the Interactive Time Machine and congratulated ITRI on winning three CES Innovation Awards for its excellent technology design and engineering. “We certainly appreciate ITRI being at CES and supporting us for so many years, and it is exciting to see the exhibit space and the innovation continuing to grow,” he said.
ITRI’s exhibition this year has garnered much attention of the tech community. iPetWeaR, for instance, was praised as the one of “the most interesting and innovative products to watch out for at CES 2022” by the UK-based tech review site TechRadar and “the top 5 cool products to be unveiled at the event” by BGR, a leading tech media outlet in India.
More highlight technologies are as follows:
• The RGB-D AI Robot, a CES 2022 Innovation Awards honoree, is the first collaborative robot that integrates smart 3D vision as a built-in standard. This robot also employs self-learning technology to enable fast, high-precision 3D object retrieval, eliminating the need for revising control programs to teach robots to identify objects.
• Autonomous Selfie Drone flies itself to take the best selfie picture using AI algorithms and data acquired from essential photography techniques.
• Interactive Time Machine creates with AI a 3D interactive avatar from the user’s full body rather than from the face only, automatically generates a younger-looking avatar including the user’s surroundings, and forms a metaverse for avatars to interact with players in real time.
• PoseFit muscular functional screening mirror measures muscular strength, flexibility, and imbalances and provides a personalized and actionable exercise plan.
• iPetWeaR, a CES 2022 Innovation Awards honoree, is a wearable device that uses low-power physiological detection radar technology to track a pet’s health data and alerts the pet guardian of abnormalities.
In addition to these highlights, ITRI is also exhibiting many other technologies, including the CES 2022 Innovation Awards honoree All-in-One Thermal Sensing System, the bionic full-thickness skin tissue printing system EPiTRI, the Automatic Cell Production System, the Full-Body Strideway Analysis System, Ultra Low Power AI Accelerator, DNN Video Analysis OS, Virtualization-based Fault Tolerance for Critical Online Services, and 5G O-RAN RIC.
Interested parties are free to sign up here and schedule a meeting to discuss business opportunities. ITRI welcomes all inquiries for technology transfer, R&D collaboration, or requests for business matching, and looks forward to meeting global innovators at CES 2022.
• Onsite Exhibition:
Booth 9513, North Hall, LVCC, Las Vegas
January 5-7 (Pacific Standard Time), 2022
• Online Venue: